The Purpose Of This Blog

Right now i am missionary For LDS church also know as mormon church. I had made this blog to try create better understanding of Mormons and their beliefs. Plus to help people come close to their savior Jesus Christ so they can have joyful and fullfilled lives! By learning of Christ and his teaching we can become more like. In doing so we can have more meaning full lives

Friday, July 1, 2011

Mormon Missionary explained


Ever wonder who those guy in white shirt and tie are walking down the street. Here is answers. I found a sweet that explains missionary life simply
I missionary i can promise you that we are just as nerves, confused, and scared when we knock on your door or talk to you outside. Many a time i have debate in my mind to talk to people i see around me and knock on the next door. I cant lie its hard and scary to do what we do. but the message we share is so important that i don it any ways. I can promise any one that listen and apply our message they can improve the there life. Your message is centered on Jesus Christ and his gospel. Those two thing can change any ones life for the good. So please the next time is crazy hot or freezing cold and two missionary's come to your door let them in. Many a days i have walked for miles hope some one would offer me a glass of or some thing. We are working a tails off, and we can give serve in way you need. We are call to serve God and man if you some one to talk to, help in the yard, etc. We would love help as much as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment