The Purpose Of This Blog

Right now i am missionary For LDS church also know as mormon church. I had made this blog to try create better understanding of Mormons and their beliefs. Plus to help people come close to their savior Jesus Christ so they can have joyful and fullfilled lives! By learning of Christ and his teaching we can become more like. In doing so we can have more meaning full lives

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Weakness Become Strengths in the Lord

We are born in a weaken or frail state some and body that can't or barley support human life. Weak in body, mind,  and spirit overcome this weakness is part of life. As for me i have to learn to over come a.d.d and dyslexia (a reading disability). As kid i was year behind in reading, and suck at spelling. I also thought it was embarrassing and humiliating that so bad at English language. I guess in way it made me meek and humble. Some times i thought why would spend me to the earth with all this problems, and why did make it easier.

I found the answer in the Book of Mormon. Remember the scriptures are the words of Christ and contains the guide book to life. In Ether 12: 27 we read And if men come unto me I will show unto them their aweakness. I bgive unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my cgrace is sufficient for all men that dhumble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make eweak things become strong unto them. This meant to me was that God gave us weakness to make us humble and dependant on Him. If we rely on Him he will help us overcome our weakness and become strong in that thing. By Faith in Christ and his atonement we can overcome all our weakness in life in time.

For him me when i stated high school i really wanted to overcome my Reading disabilities. So with faith in lord and in myself i pressed forward. Stretching myself to my limits, and yes i did struggled and still do at times. Now i may not be prefect and i am better and getting better day by day. We wont become prefect in this life but we  can strive to do better every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment