The Purpose Of This Blog

Right now i am missionary For LDS church also know as mormon church. I had made this blog to try create better understanding of Mormons and their beliefs. Plus to help people come close to their savior Jesus Christ so they can have joyful and fullfilled lives! By learning of Christ and his teaching we can become more like. In doing so we can have more meaning full lives

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gods love the power to have peace of mind

This life is full of thing that hurt us spiritual, emotional, and physical. This a fact of life we cant not escape the troubles and challenges of life. Not eve faith in Christ  can take  away this thing. But God has proved a way for to met the troubles and challenges of life and overcome them with joy, peace, and love. This Power comes in my forms but to day i want to blog about love of God

God's love for us fill our heart and soul with joy, peace, happiness, and strength. He give us light to lead us though darkness of life, and truth of God. Truth of all thing can come to us though God. In our darkest hour he is there waiting for us to turn to him so He can give us His Love. The Scriptures teach us draw near unto me and i will draw near unto you. So as we take the first step into the darkness. God will come to our aid.

His love doesn't mean we wont have hard times. That is a fact of life, but he can help us get though our problems, by pouring out his love upon us. Im my life if have had moment where i was in almost total despair i had lost of hope of resuced. But has studied His word and Pray with all my heart and mind. Pleading for help. He come! I have never felt so loved and at peace in my whole life. Though my pray he gave me aid to bear the burden. I know He can do the same for all men, women, and children. God love all of us but to feel requires us to seek him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment