The Purpose Of This Blog

Right now i am missionary For LDS church also know as mormon church. I had made this blog to try create better understanding of Mormons and their beliefs. Plus to help people come close to their savior Jesus Christ so they can have joyful and fullfilled lives! By learning of Christ and his teaching we can become more like. In doing so we can have more meaning full lives

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Correcting our mistakes with Christ

.
We all make mistakes, But has provide way for us to fix our mistakes. Its thought the atonement and the gospel of Jesus Christ.Christ is the only one who can fullfil the demands and justice and still show is love and mercy to us. For he did no sin and justice had no clam on him. So he could take the penatley of sin form those who repent and come unto him.I love Jesus Christ for all he does for me. I have many mistakes in my life. As i repent turn to him and aspect his gospel and commandment. I can be forgiven and freed from my guilt and shame. This video beautifully teach us why and how we need the savior. Please check it out.




Learn more about this this at http://mormon.org/jesus-christ/

No comments:

Post a Comment