The Purpose Of This Blog

Right now i am missionary For LDS church also know as mormon church. I had made this blog to try create better understanding of Mormons and their beliefs. Plus to help people come close to their savior Jesus Christ so they can have joyful and fullfilled lives! By learning of Christ and his teaching we can become more like. In doing so we can have more meaning full lives

Friday, May 20, 2011

The most important message you will hear today

I know the atonement is real! I have seen  is affect and blessings i my life countless times. All of our loss can be made up if we are faithful to Gospel of Jesus Christ. As we draw near to Christ by growing in faith, repenting of our sins, be baptised by his true authority, receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, endure to end or live faith to gospel the rest of our lives. When we do this thing we will feel Jesus love and power more in our lives. He heal us of pain both body and soul. Sometimes we suffer from other peoples poor choices. The lord has the power to heal the broken heart. I love the atonement, in this Jesus descended below all thing so the he can save all thing. No matter your pain, distress, sorrow, and burdens the lord and felt it if not more. He know how we feel and want to help us. I love Jesus Christ he is my best friend He has done more for me then any one else. Peace can be yours if reach out for His hands of mercy 




No comments:

Post a Comment